Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lehi Foam Day Booth



I loved doing Lehi Foam Days!  It was so fun to talk about the program to so many different people!  Honestly, "recruiting" people to the program hasn't been my favorite part.  But every time I talk about it with someone, I get that super excited feeling all over again!  I can't wait for classes to start!

My mom came and helped, which was fantastic.  While I was talking to parents, she helped supervise the kids playing the tone bells and autoharp.  My favorite part was when the little ones came and timidly looked at the tone bells...after encouragement to go ahead and give it a try they would beam when they heard the sound!

It totally helps to have so many fun, bright, colorful things to look at.  In fact, several older kids came and asked me how much the puppets were!


Now to follow up with all the interested parents!  I'm a little nervous...I only have six spots open, with a long list of parents who are interested...maybe I should start a waiting list for next year!