Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's like Christmas!

Yahoo!  The UPS just dropped of the student materials for my classes!  I'm so excited!  It's like Christmas morning, but better, since I know this stuff will be used to educate musicians in the making...rather than eat lots of batteries and be broken and forgotten by the end of the week!


I've had several phone calls in the last two days of parents wanting to register their kids for an afternoon class.  Since there is such interest, I've decided to open registration for a Wed 5:00 class.  IF I get 6-7 students registered for that class by August 17th, then I will go ahead and teach that second afternoon class.

Nothing like the last minute...but I guess parents are starting to get into the back to school/routine mindset, so I totally understand.